-2 cups almond flour -1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat) -1 egg -1 tsp pink Himalayan salt -All and any spices and herbs
The herbs I used:
-Parsley & Ranch Seasoning
-Umami - Ground Mustard & Onion
*PREHEAT OVEN TO 275*
1. Mix the almond flour, sour cream, and egg together. It should combine to make a dough like mixture. Add the salt. **If it’s too wet - add more flour // If it’s too dry - add more sour cream - just little by little until it’s the right consistency.
2. Separate the dough into smaller portions (as many portions as you plan flavors)
3. Add your first flavor ingredient to the divided portion - for example: Chopped chives! Knead with your hands until the chives are distributed throughout the portion of dough.
4. Place on a sheet of parchment paper *NOT WAX PAPER*
5. Roll out until it’s about 1/2 inch thin - or whatever thin/thickness you like.
6. Grab a cookie cutter, and cookie cut those crackers!
7. Place on parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle salt on top (or whatever spice you want), and stab with a fork just so it can breathe while baking.
8. Bake at 275 degrees F for about 10-13 minutes (watch closely because baking depends on the size and thickness of your crackers)
9. Remove and let cool!